Sunday, November 5, 2017

when his back pain is back


the black line isnt important for u to read :P

a few years ago he gave me this short but yet a meaningful note after i'm fully recovered from an operation.
i asked him why he hand it to me just after im perfectly fine, he said he wrote it before that but refuse to give it to me cause he's afraid i'll think too much about the situation/my condition.
so i received this note after that and until now i still keep it with me :)

and now ish, the situation is just the same.
i guess i'll just hand this note for you to realize that you are not the burden for us at all.
don't think too much, just focusing on your recovery/treatment.
i'll always have your back so don't you worry if you stumble or fall.
even if u can't handle  this situation very well it's oke
don't worry, you always have me :)

i wish you a speedy recovery and get well soon daniel ishqal.
we all love you :)


p/s : he got a month of sick leave while i've got a month of unpaid leave of absence hahaha :P



riz.


No comments: