Monday, November 18, 2013

my babe says....


"we are totally different but we perfectly love each other..differences makes us fixed each other"


couldn't agree more with u, babe :)
since the first day we decide to become a couple, we're already  far away from each other [startin' from PJ then Gombak then Florence ]
8 years of a long distance relationship but we've prove it to ourselves that distance between us wasn't an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong our love can be...

u've said it before, "u love things that I hate and u hate things that I love" XD
but we get along very well right?
it's bcos u love me for the way I am and I love u for the way u are ^_^



u're kinda bz lately babe..
I miss u damn much...



I MEAN...WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???

Zzzz!!!








I love my only one,
riz.

No comments: