Wednesday, October 30, 2013

re-post ; L.O.V.E .

'do what makes u happy,
be with who makes u smile,
laugh as much as u breath,
love as long as u live...'

...LOVE....
i've found one and will never make it as two..
some people say LOVE is for losers and i guess im one of them..
true love is true, even to the point of letting go and it loves most when it hurts much..
sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes..
i feel lucky when im with u.. u mean the world to me..
and i really want u to noe that i will always keep falling in love with u..
u make me laugh when i dun even want to smile..
I LOVE U, not bcos of wat u have but bcos of wat i feels.. I CARE FOR U, not bcos u need care but bcos i want to..I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR U, not bcos i want u to be with me but bcos i want to be with u...~u have entered my heart and u'll be there forever
i love u just the way u are..and i hope u always stay the same cos there's nothing bout u i wud change..

'My love is only water... 
but it's always flowing, and doesn't deceive, always flowing, and doesn't change, always flowing, and doesn't end'

'love is like a mountain,
hard to climb.
but when u get to the top,
the view is beautiful'

i've learned wat love is...

FROM LOVING U, MY ONLY ONE!!!!

 
 
. . . . . . . . 



it's been 8 years and 3 months now..
well, nothin' gonna chane my love for u *wink*
8 years and 3 months ago, when i said i love u, i really mean it :)
u are forever my only one..
thanks for being with me through thick and thin..
i love how when u and i work together, we can do anything :D
8 years and 3 months ago, i said those three words for u for the first time in my life..
cos u are my first love..and today u are still my first love and i'll keep repeating those words ;)
i love u, babe..i really do.

i dedicate this song for u, my only one :)

i will stand like a rock i'll bend till i break til there's no more to give, if that's wat it takes :)
 
 

[p/s : mood jiwang on! sape2 yang rase nak muntah darah baca post ni sila muntah jauh2.sekian time kaseh.]



fariznil ashraff.

2 comments:

AMD said...

alamak bos..extreamly jiwang.nuri kasi pasang ini lagu sedas

Bolavita said...

Sabung s128 alternatif