Monday, January 20, 2014

i understand now


"pick and choose the route that is near to your heart and soul. but sacrifices got to be made first in order for us to taste the real satisfaction and happiness. this is the real meaning of dreams-come-true. don't confuse your path with your destination. just because it's stormy now doesn't mean that you aren't headed for sunshine."

yes! it may be stormy now but it never rains forever :)
and now i'll do what's  best for me.
i fall, i rise, i make mistake, i live, i learn, i've been hurt but i'm alive, i'm a human, i'm not perfect but i'm thankful for the way i am...
I AM STRONG!

-the minute u tink of givin' up, tink of the reason y u held it for so long-

"listen to ur elder's advice, not bcos they r always rite but bcos they have more experiences of being wrong!"

YES! I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW :D


[the most beautiful thing in the world is to see ur parents smiling and knowing dat u r the reason behind dat smile :') ]


mom...dad...,
i love u guys. soooo muchhh!!!! :')
thanks for being with me through my good n my tryin' times.
i love both of you! :)



fari.

No comments: